Can I upload two videos under the same lecture?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upload two videos under the same lecture?

Go to solution

Hello, dear all! 

I would indeed appreciate your soonest guidance with regards to the number of video files that we can upload under each lecture. Is it indeed limited to only ONE video file? Or am missing some functionality?

It would have saved time, if one can save at least TWO video files under each lecture. That would help the message flow smoother.... However, if there is a system restriction, then...be it.

Looking forward to your advices. Oh, God, it's been quite a journey to get to this stage!...:)

Kind regards,

Dillyara D.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

One video per lecture. 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@MusaZanna many thanks, Musa for such a detailed, insightful reply and for your wishes! And thank you for being so careful and for spotting my concern. 

Really appreciated it!

I figured that as long as the lectures fall under the same SECTION and go in sequence, the thought flow is not being interrupted! 🙂

By now, I have uploaded all my video lectures 🙂 with the exception of the final one - the audio guided meditation, which I yet need to finalize creating 🙂 

Thanks again and wishing you a bright Sunday! 

Dillyara D.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

One video per lecture. 

Go to solution

Hello Dillyara,

Congratulations on reaching this stage of creating your course on Udemy! I understand your question regarding the number of video files that can be uploaded under each lecture. Currently, Udemy allows only one video file per lecture. This means that you can upload a single video to represent the content of each lecture.

While it may seem beneficial to have multiple video files within a lecture to enhance the flow, Udemy's platform is designed to handle one video file per lecture. However, you can make use of video editing software to merge multiple video files into one cohesive video before uploading it to Udemy.

By merging your video files into one, you can create a seamless flow of content within each lecture. This way, your students can follow along without interruptions or the need to switch between videos.

If you have additional resources, such as supplementary videos or files, you can upload them as additional resources within the lecture. This allows you to provide extra materials to support your students' learning experience without having to incorporate them directly into the main video.

I hope this clarifies the functionality related to video files within lectures on Udemy. If you have any further questions or need more guidance, please feel free to ask. Good luck with the rest of your course creation journey!

Best regard

Go to solution

@MusaZanna many thanks, Musa for such a detailed, insightful reply and for your wishes! And thank you for being so careful and for spotting my concern. 

Really appreciated it!

I figured that as long as the lectures fall under the same SECTION and go in sequence, the thought flow is not being interrupted! 🙂

By now, I have uploaded all my video lectures 🙂 with the exception of the final one - the audio guided meditation, which I yet need to finalize creating 🙂 

Thanks again and wishing you a bright Sunday! 

Dillyara D.

Go to solution

Hello there, @DILLYARA D.! Thank you for sharing your experience and gratitude.

Keep up the good work! I hope you have a bright Sunday as well.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors