Can We Add Additional Sessions Later?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can We Add Additional Sessions Later?

Go to solution

I have a question as a first time instructor here. Is it possible to roll out additional Sessions with series of lectures after publishing?

So for example I release Session 1 and 2 and want to add 3 and 4 at another date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @TyroneMW, absolutely! Maintaining an updated course is an important part of teaching online. To learn more about what you can and cannot do on the platform, you can always write to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @TyroneMW, absolutely! Maintaining an updated course is an important part of teaching online. To learn more about what you can and cannot do on the platform, you can always write to policy@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks Abbie this is great information. I'm a bit of a perfectionists and like to always refine things to improve and add to them; so this is good to know!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!