Can co-instructor promote the course I am owner and we both create ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can co-instructor promote the course I am owner and we both create ?

Go to solution

Dear All,

I am reading many valuable information's in forum and on udemy regarding course creation. I have one important question.

Can co-instructor promote my course by using his students base and udemy promotional mailing? I want to be clear that we both are making the course which is not released yet, of course I am the course owner, but we both participate in making it.

I read this article which I think says that it is possible but I want to be sure that I understand everything correctly 🙂

Co-Instructor Relationships: Rules and Guidelines – Udemy

Thank You All for Your advices and help

Best Regards

Moda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Moda We would expect that two people who created a course together would want to promote that course to their personal audiences.Please reach out to policy@udemy.com so the team can provide you more information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Moda We would expect that two people who created a course together would want to promote that course to their personal audiences.Please reach out to policy@udemy.com so the team can provide you more information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!