Cannot access my first my month revenue from anywhere

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my first my month revenue from anywhere

Go to solution

Hello all,

On Udemy's interface it says that my first month revenue has been yielded. I have Payoneer connected to my account before I got to publish my course. I check Payoneer and I found nothing recieved there!!

Where did that revenue that I'm seeing on Udemy went?! Am I missing something?

Note: I still did not submit my tax submission form since I'm waiting the arrival for my TIN from the US embassy to arrive (I live in Egypt), I thought I'd mention that but regardless, I still dont think that this is the issue.

Please fill me in if you have any idea what is going on, this is my first course that I published on Udemy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 If there are enrollments from August, you will be receiving the amount on the first week of October. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 Udemy pays instructors 30 days after the end of the month. For example, if a student purchases your course at any time in September, you will receive a payment within the first week of November. If you will like to have a more detailed information, I'll suggest you to send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com so you can have more information about your payment.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

So if a student purchased my course in August, although udemy yields the revenue a month later (which is shown on the interface), in September, I actually get to receive the amount on Payoneer on the first of October?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedAlhall254 If there are enrollments from August, you will be receiving the amount on the first week of October. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors