Completed my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed my first course

Immensely proud to announce that I finally completed my first course today. Looking forward to getting it published at Udemy.

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GlobalMind Nexus

Congratulations on publishing your first course! I'm sure you put a lot of hard work and effort into that 😊

Now, another part of your journey as an Udemy instructor begins: The course marketing!

I recommend checking out our  Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors regarding your course marketing. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

If you have additional questions, please let us know.   

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank you so much. Of course lot of research, validation and reviews....plus the recording, editing. All's well that end's well 😀

I could not accedd the post that you mentioned above as it says Access Denied. Is there anything I have to complete to access?

Thanks and appreciate it!

Sushil Khadka

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, exactly! You name it! 😊 I assume you are referring to the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing posts. You will have to wait until your course is published.

Once your first course is published, you will have access to our Published Instructor Club.  Please note, the review process can take up to two business days. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions! 🙌

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!