Content accuracy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content accuracy

Now I know there are a plethora of sources to use for any and all content categories. Which is all good and well, but this is also a perfect opportunity to make use of A.I. such as ChatGPT for content and information. 

4 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

ChatGPT is not known for its accuracy. I would not rely on it as a primary source, or you may be teaching people things it just made up.

Respectfully, I did not state that GPT is known for it's accuracy. Nor was the message to use ChatGPT as a main source.

If I could elaborate, 

ChatGPT (OpenAI.) is only an example. It's relyability is relative to the information given and requested. Keep in mind, it is a chatbot, thus has to be trained to provide more accurate feedback. My previous entry is only to encourage the use of A.I. Software for content ideas and/or information. Be that on which order to create a cerricilum vitae, how to make noodles or which social media platform is most vulgar. The cemantics are irrelavant.

Not to be repetative, but once again; ChatGPT is only an example(my personal preference as I haven't had it respond with incorrect information as of yet) and I am not recommending any software. 

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Sure, as an aid for idea generation and a starting point it is awesome. I wasn't clear on your point from your original post. Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you for commenting, with this I will here-forth improve my communicational skills and use a more direct approach to contextual examples and facts. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!