Continued error when viewing resources in preview

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued error when viewing resources in preview

Go to solution

Hi There

I've uploaded a number of resources (external links mostly). All of the sites are free and I'm certain that the address is correct. 

When I go to view the course and resources in either student or instructor preview, I'm getting the below error. Any idea whats up or how to resolve this?

Text of the error here in case the screenshot doesn't load:

Failed to Open Page

Safari can't open the specified address. 

Safari can't oepn " error:%20could%20not%20fetch%20download%20URL%20for%20resources..... because MacOS doesn't recognize internet addresses starting with error" 

Thanks! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 3.19.06 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @EmilyFleish949, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @EmilyFleish949, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

No I haven't! Didnt' have that email. Thank you! 

Go to solution

Hi! @EmilyFleish949 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to problems and understanding of the mindfulness for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with your course to be responding by helps and supports to each other for responding your solution. As a results you're getting a solution for meditation by the way to the best comfortable. Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors