Corse updates every week

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corse updates every week

Go to solution

Is it allowed to create a course as a series and sell it even if you will create a video every week like a television show? So the element of surprise engagement and curiosity can be used to keep students interested?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

This is what the Policy team said
The short answer to this question is NO.

In the long version, we are not sure if the instructors can deliver on their promises to make a course once per week and because students might want refunds we can't guarantee that this business model can be a successful one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @dandraguta thank you for asking!

In order to answer your question, I recommend you to contact our policy team at policy@udemy.com for assistance.

Best regards,

Bessy

Community Moderator.

Go to solution

I am curious about this. If you get the green light from Udemy and implement this idea, I'm sure many would be interested to know if the outcome was positive.

Best regards,

Maz

Go to solution

I can't wait to leave my students in suspense for a week to find out of my Java code compiles successfully:))

LOL

Go to solution

This is what the Policy team said
The short answer to this question is NO.

In the long version, we are not sure if the instructors can deliver on their promises to make a course once per week and because students might want refunds we can't guarantee that this business model can be a successful one.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors