Cource review process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cource review process

Go to solution

Piyush here from india 

Last friday i complete the whole process and submitted for review but its 4 days complete  but my cource in not live  

So can you give me details about  that how much time this will take

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @PiyushJain325 Happy to hear you have completed your course! In this case to be able to get more information about the review process you need to send a message to instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be able to provide you with more details.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @PiyushJain325 Happy to hear you have completed your course! In this case to be able to get more information about the review process you need to send a message to instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be able to provide you with more details.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

They don't work on weekends, so if you submitted it after business hours in the US West coast on Friday, really it had only been one day when you posted this. Be patient; success on Udemy requires a long-term commitment, and a few days isn't going to matter in the long run.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors