Course Programming

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Programming

I was just wondering if there was an option for a timed course. By this I mean they cannot progress in the training until a timer has run down. The course I am creating is for a certification program and requires a specific amount of hours.

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Martin.ACRE,

You can create a ''Practice Test Course'', and such courses must have a minimum of two practice tests. The practice tests include a timer, which is set to match the same amount of time that’s allowed for the official, certifying exam. If a learner go past the time allotted, the practice test will alert them. They are also graded upon completion.

Practice tests are useful if your course is intended to prepare learners for a final exam. So make it a realistic exam experience, use similar question types, length, and requirements as the real exam that the learners are preparing for (like the SAT, GMAT, or certification exams).

Please visit our support article here for more information: How to Create Practice Tests or Practice Test Courses

If you need help with anything else, please let us know! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors