Course in review since the 23rd - is it normal to take more than 2 days?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course in review since the 23rd - is it normal to take more than 2 days?

Go to solution

Hello!

We finally submitted our first course on tuesday (its friday now) and while we realise its probably not perfect as a first attempt, i figured we'd have had an answer by now!

We had one bit of minor feedback within a couple of hours of submitting, which we addressed. But since then, its been radio silence

I was wondering if this was normal, or if anyone had any experience of this themselves?

Would love to hear other peoples experiences in this, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AidanWilson Thanks for your question. Usually, this process takes 2 business days in some occasions it can take more time if they are saturated with requests; however, to check the status of your course, please send an email to policy@udemy. com and the team will let you know. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AidanWilson Thanks for your question. Usually, this process takes 2 business days in some occasions it can take more time if they are saturated with requests; however, to check the status of your course, please send an email to policy@udemy. com and the team will let you know. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Hi @ElianaC - thanks so much for the reply - i really appreciate the response, and the email address you provided is extremely useful!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Happy to help! @AidanWilson 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!