Course needs to be put under review - how to do this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course needs to be put under review - how to do this?

I got a message for one of my courses that says,
"Our course quality review process has been updated since you last submitted your course. Please unpublish and resubmit your course to send it for review."

Yet, there are no instructions on how to do this.
When I hover over my other courses, it says I can "Edit/Manage course", whereas for this course, all it says is "Edit Captions".

Please help,
Robert

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @rmathisen 

For your list of courses, you will see the courses that were unpublished by the Trust and Safety team. On these courses, you should click on edit/Manage course and then you can edit your course information and update it accordingly. Once you do so, you click on the button "republish course" on your left in the menu. 

Hope this helped! Let us know if you need anything else or yoou have any further questions.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

When I hover over my other courses, it says I can "Edit/Manage course", whereas for this course, all it says is "Edit Captions".

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello again @rmathisen 

In this case I would ask you to please contact the instructor support with a printscreen of what you see so they can check if this is a bug or a known issue.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors