Course not selling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course not selling

Hi all,

I published my first course a while back. While some people have used a free coupon that I posted on my website, nobody from Udemy has bought my course. I have improved my trailer, description and keywords but for some reason it’s just not selling.

Any tips? 

Link to course

2 Replies

Most likely, it's because your course is within a highly competitive category with 63 pages of leadership courses in the Udemy marketplace. While the demand is high, so is competition.

With a new course and 13 enrolled students, it'll take time and active marketing on your part to help it gain traction. I'd encourage you to read the "Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing" thread in the Marketing sub-forum for guidance on marketing your course.

Marketplace Insights.jpg

How about you make it more interesting by using AI to solve some leadership problems and also offer how you would solve the same problem without AI?
Ai is the future even if we like it or not and until robots will replace human force people that learn ai will replace humans that have no idea how to use it.

I think AI added to your course can create that niche that you are looking for.

Good luck!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors