Course not showing up in search

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course not showing up in search

Hi, I have a new course up and it's my first one. My course was called Presenting Family Folk History but it wasn't coming up in the udemy search so i had to change it to Presenting Family History instead. Also, on the course landing page there is a question, what is primarily taught in your course and I have chosen history. Udemy has other options, how can I change mine?

Thanks

1 Reply
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @JMH 

Congratulations on launching your first course in the Udemy marketplace! Where your course appears in the search results , depends not only on the search term learners use while searching for courses, but also on the number of already existing courses with similar keyword(s), the age of the course, its influence (popularity, number of enrollments, number of students etc.) As you course grows older in the platform, garners more students, more reviews, it is bound to fair well amongst all the search results.

Please get in touch with istructorsupport@udemy.com to request the desired changes you want that you can't edit yourself - the team will be able to guide you further.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors