Course uploading on other platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course uploading on other platforms

Hi everyone, I have created a course on udemy and I want to know that can I upload this same course on other platforms like youtube, skillshare, alison, etc.

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bilal Hassan our marketplace model means that when you publish a course on our platform, you retain all the rights to your content.  You simply grant us a license to host the course and make it available to our users, and to advertise your course on our platform and on third-party services, but you cannot share your course for free on different platforms if you are charging for it at Udemy. In case you have further questions, please send an email to policy@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Does that mean that UDEMY allows the course to be shared on other platforms but at a price ( not free)?

+1 to this question

ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Skillshare doesn't accept courses already published on Udemy. And no, you can't upload a paid course to YouTube.

i am a teacher at university and i want to share my videos on a private fb page. My udemy courses are all private and our no longer displayed in the market place. Is their anything wrong with this can I share my content with my university students in a private group ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors