Course verification Process Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course verification Process Problem

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP.... 

4 Replies

Hi @RamsaiDupati025, welcome to Udemy's instructor community! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty submitting your course for review. Have you reached out to instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? Our support team would be happy to help you out.

I have reached out it is been a day but no reply😥😓

Hi @RamsaiDupati025, it can take around 2 business days for our team to review your course / verification. If you don't hear back in another day or so, you can bump your ticket by responding to the email.

I have sent the video again because i had a mail saying the video link is not public so i sent it again today but i have a message saying-Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on August 18, 2019 12:34 PM UTC. If you believe this was done in error, please complete the alternate verification process with our Trust and Safety team described here.Now if i dont get verified on 17th my account will be removed by the way my details were correct at the first place in the MANUAL VERIFICATION process:(

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!