Create Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Course

Dear,

I need to Create a Course and Submit it on Ûdemy and I need to Market my courses and Give it through Ûdemy. 

So how can I do it. 

Radwa Rostom
1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Radwa Rostom Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view their course lectures on the Udemy platform. 

Our minimum for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. You can upload your course content by following the requirements here.

To ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.

Once the course is published, you should be able to market it, click here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center, which has extensive tips and information on how to effectively market and promote your course.

I hope this helps!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors