Created course on important protocol that the IETF is changing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created course on important protocol that the IETF is changing

Go to solution

There is already a primer on Udemy Business on this topic, which is excellent. But the course was created before these changes.

I’ve created a course that focuses on educating IT, security, and management on the critical changes to the protocol that will affect their implementations. I’ve written the outline and the outcomes, but before I write and film, I’d like to get feedback on what I’ve done so far. I hope this is a course Udemy would consider essential, but I don’t know how I could request a review. If I think this course fits, I’ll spend the hours creating the videos. Any advice is welcome! Perhaps a review isn’t policy. If so could one of you look at it and give me an honest assessment.

Thanks.

neil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ Marmot777 I’m glad to hear you are interested in teaching at Udemy 😊

I highly recommend that you check our Marketplace Insights tool to ensure that there is a demand for this topic among our learners.

Marketplace Insights provides data on the popularity of specific topics, the competition level, and the potential audience size. This information can help you determine if there is a viable market for your course and how to position it for success.

At this time, we're unable to provide additional review requests other than our quality review process However, we genuinely appreciate your interest in our feedback.

Best of success!!! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ Marmot777 I’m glad to hear you are interested in teaching at Udemy 😊

I highly recommend that you check our Marketplace Insights tool to ensure that there is a demand for this topic among our learners.

Marketplace Insights provides data on the popularity of specific topics, the competition level, and the potential audience size. This information can help you determine if there is a viable market for your course and how to position it for success.

At this time, we're unable to provide additional review requests other than our quality review process However, we genuinely appreciate your interest in our feedback.

Best of success!!! 

Go to solution

@Bessy Thank you so much!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors