Created my first course-How to promote?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created my first course-How to promote?

Go to solution

Dear All,

Glad to announce, created my first course on Udemy(actually first on the net). Request to have a look and provide any feedback. 

https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-the-art-of-communication/?referralCode=358956CD66BA19671640

I was searching to see how to promote on Udemy, except for the free coupon system, i do not see any other promotion mode. Does it mean it is automatically taken up by Udemy or should i do something about it. 

I did a post on my youtube channel and Linkedin. Thats pretty much i have done. Any other ideas you can help with. 

Thank you

Bhaskar Challa 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @BhaskarChalla 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing  and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

We also offer strategies to instructors on how to promote their courses here, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences in this compilation of the best posts about marketing.

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @BhaskarChalla 

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing  and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

We also offer strategies to instructors on how to promote their courses here, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences in this compilation of the best posts about marketing.

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you, good links, appreciate the help

Go to solution

Hi, I had a look at your course but the samples have no sound? The speaker is turned off.

Robert Chalmers
Author & Instructor

Go to solution

Robert,

I just checked from my system and another as well, the link i provided has the necessary sound. Please recheck once, could be an issue with your system. If not, please give me the link, and video you see the issue with.

I appreciate that you took the time to go through my course, thanks a lot!

regards

Bhaskar

Go to solution

Hello,

it’s working this time. Perhaps it didn’t work before because I wasn’t logged in?

The speaker had a line through it. 
but this time I logged in first and the sound worked.

My apologise for my mistake.

regards

Robert

Robert Chalmers
Author & Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors