Curriculum not marking complete

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curriculum not marking complete

Go to solution

Hi, 

I just finished my first course. However, the curriculum is not checked as complete. However, All sections, lectures, and resources are complete with content.  What could be the cause of this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedYounis

I'm glad to hear the issue was resolved 😊

Just to clarify, adding a quiz to the course is not a requirement. However, if you choose to include a quiz (by selecting "quiz"), it is necessary to add questions; leaving it blank is not an option.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedYounis

I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with submitting your course for review.

As you correctly mentioned, all items in your curriculum must have content attached; otherwise, you won't be able to proceed with the next steps.

Therefore, I recommend contacting our instructor support by clicking here and navigating to "Contact Us" on the right. The team has the necessary tools to investigate it on their end and ensure that everything is in place.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

I wish you the best of luck with your course!🍀

Go to solution

Hi Marina,

Thank you for your response. 

I discoverd that it's a Must to add quizzes.. After I did that the issue solved 

Regards 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AhmedYounis

I'm glad to hear the issue was resolved 😊

Just to clarify, adding a quiz to the course is not a requirement. However, if you choose to include a quiz (by selecting "quiz"), it is necessary to add questions; leaving it blank is not an option.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day!

Hi Marina

If quizzes aren't compulsory, I wonder why that resolved the issue. I don't really want or need a quiz in my course. Every single section has content and yet I'm told my curriculum is incomplete. Any tips to move forward would be appreciated.

Bee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors