Don't see the "new" badge in my recent launch course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see the "new" badge in my recent launch course

Go to solution

Hi!

I'm a new instructor on udemy, my course was launched yesterday and it appears on the search bar, but i don't see the "new" badge. Why is that? 

Also i choose a main topic with other 2 thinking it were secondary but my course is catalog first in the secondary (were you see for example development > ... > secondary topic ) 

And i want my course to be in the main topic in the development > ... > main topic

But i want my course to appear in the 3 categories if that could it be. 

I have to reach udemy support to change the 3 topics to only 1, or they can change me only that? 

Sorry, i don't speak english often.

Thanks!

Julián.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @macloujulian, the best thing here is to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team can definitely help you with checking your course badge and course topics.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @macloujulian, the best thing here is to write to instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team can definitely help you with checking your course badge and course topics.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you Abbie!

@Abbie wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!