Downloadable Lectures

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloadable Lectures

Go to solution

Hi, fellow instructors!

I just have a question. Do you make your lectures downloadable? Except for the PDF exercises, sheets or images in the resources area, I do not offer the lectures themselves for download, as I prefer to keep them here in the platform only... I don't know, I feel it is safer that way...

What do you do? 

Kindly,
Luisa
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @LuisaTog I don't as I do not wish to give the pirates easy access. Students can download within the App to watch offline so there is no need for you to give access through the platform.

Cheers - Sharon

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @LuisaTog I don't as I do not wish to give the pirates easy access. Students can download within the App to watch offline so there is no need for you to give access through the platform.

Cheers - Sharon

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thank you, that was my thought too, just wanted to confirm if I was missing something.

Kindly,
Luisa

Go to solution

That will be a terrible idea. Though it doesn't help controlling piracy much but it still isn't a good idea to make your course easily downloadable. 

Engineer, Engineering Academy-Nepal

Go to solution

I agree. In brainstorming, bad ideas rain down too... Smiley Happy I just wanted to see if I was missing something and get opinions, since the button is there... Thank you for replying.

Kindly,
Luisa

Go to solution

Thanks for asking this question @LuisaTog . I was recently asked by a student if I could make the lectures downloadable and wanted to see what other instructor thought. After reading this post, I won't be making them downloadable.

Go to solution

You're welcome 😊 

Kindly,
Luisa

Go to solution

Hi! @LuisaTog 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to your course by helps and supports to each other for download. I think that all things through to awareness and exclusive use of the practices with commercials mindfulness to Udemy Community for your course by discussion about download to app. As a results you're getting a solution for meditation by awareness and exclusive use of the practices with your course for downloadable. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors