Draft

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft

Go to solution

Hello! 🥰 My name is Diana Solomon and i am happy to be here ,on the Udemy, with you. This is amazing that we can ask for help from each other. 😁

This is my first post here. I had a challenge that i started to create my first course, I completed all the areas with text, but i didn't upload the videos.

And after, when i entered on the page to complete my personal profile, the draft disappeared and now i can not find it. Also, now i can not find again the button with "create a new course". Can you help me to find them? What can i do now?

DianaS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DianaSolomon best you contact support to try and find where your first course is hiding. You can also check your emails as you should have emails from Udemy - that might help you retrieve your account.

Yes please ask for help - that is what this group is all about.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @DianaSolomon best you contact support to try and find where your first course is hiding. You can also check your emails as you should have emails from Udemy - that might help you retrieve your account.

Yes please ask for help - that is what this group is all about.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thank you very much @SharonRamel !! Second time when i entered on the mail from the Udemy i entered on the other link from the comunity and i couldn't find there the button for the new course. After i read your comment i entered again on the same mail and i saw that is a button there with "get started" , that was the button that was get me to a page where i found my draft and the button for a new course.

Thank you very much again! Have a nice day!

DianaS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors