cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing the course after submission for review

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

First time here !

From the forum I came to know that after submission it will take 5-6 working days to get the feedback.

If I want to edit 2-3 videos or add some videos  ( because I feel I can make it better) , will it again go through the same review process for another 5-6 days ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Better let the course go live first then you also add videos. Otherwise yes the date will be reset and again the 7 day count down will start

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Better let the course go live first then you also add videos. Otherwise yes the date will be reset and again the 7 day count down will start

Go to solution

Hi there!

Do you have any source for that stand?

I do not think it is correct that the course goes to the last position again, because you change or add something on it...

Go to solution

Hi there,

I just checked with the Udemy support. The good news is It doesn't extend the approval days/process.

@piyush85 wrote:

Hi Guys,

First time here !

From the forum I came to know that after submission it will take 5-6 working days to get the feedback.

If I want to edit 2-3 videos or add some videos  ( because I feel I can make it better) , will it again go through the same review process for another 5-6 days ? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!