Engagement activity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement activity

I am preparing the last few lessons of my "YouTube channel growth" course. I have a plan to help students and increase the engagement activity of the course. I would like to review the YouTube channels of approximately 10 of my students who attend the event every month, for free. And I have a plan to add this video lesson to Udemy courses. In this way, I can explain the mistakes and truths on YouTube channels to all my students in a much better way. I'm new to Udemy. I don't know how I can do this. Can you help me? 

Meanwhile, I would like to select those who want to participate in the YouTube channel review as follows:
they must have completed the course completely,
they must have at least 5 videos on the channel,
they must have published at least 1 video in the last month.

Please, Can you help me realize this idea?

I'm sorry my English is not good 😅

1 Reply

"And I have a plan to add this video lesson to Udemy courses." This sentence was wrong at the time of translation.
"And I want to share these video lessons in the Udemy course called "YouTube channel growth"." It's more accurate now 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors