FİRST COURSE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FİRST COURSE

I published my first training set but I don't have any students how can i offer my course to more people

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SerdarUslu1453 I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting a lot of traffic for your course. I'll be happy to help you with some tips! We recommend creating coupons or using your referral link (info here) to help drive more traffic to your course such as using your website, social media, blog, etc. Here are our marketing tips. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I did what is your said, I shared it on my blog, I shared it with someone else, I created a code, I activated the promotions, but I am in the same situation.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SerdarUslu1453 I'm sorry you are in this situation some instructors have been in the same situation of not getting sales on their first course; however, you might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips from one of our instructors which share a lot of strategies. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors