FAQ section for the course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ section for the course?

Go to solution

Hello There! 

Let's say a student has a question about the topic of the course and it is not directly answered within the course. Is there a way for me to get those questions, answer them and then make them available for everybody else to also see (like FAQ sections) which would encourage others to ask questions as well?

I do know that people can use the review system to ask questions but that's it. If there is a way to add that sort of system to my course please let me know. If not, where can I complain about there not being a FAQ section for the courses themselves? (I am only half joking there.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SabaMtchedl256 thank you for asking!

As @Ramesh Fadatare mentioned, you can mark a question as featured, by doing this it will appear at the top of your course Q&A, and the top of any relevant search within the course Q&A. So, students will see it before they browse Q&A or ask a new question.

You can find more information about it in this article.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Bessy
Udemy Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You can mark FAQ as featured questions.

Or 

Create a FAQ section and cover all the frequently asked questions in each lecture.

I usually follow this. Hope this helps.

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SabaMtchedl256 thank you for asking!

As @Ramesh Fadatare mentioned, you can mark a question as featured, by doing this it will appear at the top of your course Q&A, and the top of any relevant search within the course Q&A. So, students will see it before they browse Q&A or ask a new question.

You can find more information about it in this article.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Bessy
Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!