Faded Looking Badges

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Faded Looking Badges

Go to solution

On the badges page of my account, I see that some badges are faded. but I don't know why. Maybe it could be because I couldn't win. If so, why are they standing there like that? I was just curious because it seemed interesting ๐Ÿ™‚Badges.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ @AsgarMollayev 

Those are badges you are and were eligible to earn. New badges and challenges are added. For example, in 2023 if we updated our courses within a timeframe, we earned that badgeโ€ฆ.2023 Course Update Challenge. Donโ€™t think you can earn the 2023 badges, however community champion is available. Keep up to date in the announcement section of the instructorโ€™s forum for new badge challenges. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ @AsgarMollayev 

Those are badges you are and were eligible to earn. New badges and challenges are added. For example, in 2023 if we updated our courses within a timeframe, we earned that badgeโ€ฆ.2023 Course Update Challenge. Donโ€™t think you can earn the 2023 badges, however community champion is available. Keep up to date in the announcement section of the instructorโ€™s forum for new badge challenges. 

Go to solution

Thank you so much!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!