Faded Looking Badges

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Faded Looking Badges

Go to solution

On the badges page of my account, I see that some badges are faded. but I don't know why. Maybe it could be because I couldn't win. If so, why are they standing there like that? I was just curious because it seemed interesting ๐Ÿ™‚Badges.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ @AsgarMollayev 

Those are badges you are and were eligible to earn. New badges and challenges are added. For example, in 2023 if we updated our courses within a timeframe, we earned that badgeโ€ฆ.2023 Course Update Challenge. Donโ€™t think you can earn the 2023 badges, however community champion is available. Keep up to date in the announcement section of the instructorโ€™s forum for new badge challenges. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ @AsgarMollayev 

Those are badges you are and were eligible to earn. New badges and challenges are added. For example, in 2023 if we updated our courses within a timeframe, we earned that badgeโ€ฆ.2023 Course Update Challenge. Donโ€™t think you can earn the 2023 badges, however community champion is available. Keep up to date in the announcement section of the instructorโ€™s forum for new badge challenges. 

Go to solution

Thank you so much!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors