Feedback is needed !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback is needed !

Hi guys,

I need you feedback on my test video.

I'd like to know if the audio quality is enough ? 
Also, is my accent distraction (English is my third language).

Thanks !

9 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @hamzaGuenbouri given English is your third language you are doing very well. You are clear and understandable occasionally you muffle a word however it does not stop me from knowing what you are talking about. There is a bit of bounce in the sound - maybe tweek your settings so you sound a bit clearer.

You have a good mix of graphic and well done for keeping the text to a minimum - this is vital for people using the mobile app. However do try to mix it up - although slide presentations are very tempting they get very boring.

Good luck with your course.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thank you Sharon for your feedback, I am using a samson meteor mic, it picks up a lot of background noise, that was the best I could do when it comes to sound quality ... But I'll try to improve on that.

It was quite clear to me when listening to your voice. I can pick up the noise reduction gate noise slightly but it doesn't throw me off from engaging in the content. Also impressive to know that it is not your first language. I struggle with English sometimes and it is my first language. Smiley LOL

Thanks @McCleish868 !

I have hearing difficulties, and except for a little fuzziness in the beginning, which might be from noise reduction, I found you to be clear, well-paced, logical, and easy too listen to. I'd have no trouble with this course. 

As for microphones, even though this is a slide-based course, you might consider a shotgun mic.

I was surprised to see how little I needed noise reduction once I switched to a Rode videomic pro + from a lav mic.

I'd planned to shut down my desktop computer during recording, to avoid recording the fan noise, but with the shotgun mic I can't even hear it at normal listening levels. 

Thank you @DavidBookbinder  for your feedback !

hey great video!

i agree with other commenters

just a quick question: what program did you use for that presantation? it looks nice

@hamzaGuenbouri wrote:

Hi guys,

I need you feedback on my test video.

I'd like to know if the audio quality is enough ? 
Also, is my accent distraction (English is my third language).

Thanks !

Hey @KaidanFit ,
I am using Microsoft Powerpoint.
Hope that helps.

You have good voice. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors