Feedback to Udemy team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback to Udemy team

Hi,

I just uploaded 3 courses.

Reviews and support from Udemy team are really fast, useful and very valuable.

However, for newbies at least, the site is misleading on how to share the right referral links to get the deserved revenue.

Cheers,

Alain

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

What do you mean @AlainDePret618 ? If you are new here I strongly suggest to tick they box to be included in their promotional offers. I guess it gets down you what you think is deserved revenue. Their marketing power is exceptionally when you produce a course that fires up people’s imagination. Even as an experienced instructor and am very reliant of Udemy’s ability to sell my courses. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AlainDePret618, thanks for your valuable feedback. I'd love to understand more about your thoughts on this so we can address your concerns. Feel free to explain your point of view and I'll do my best to provide some clarifications.

Additionally, I would like to share with you some great support articles for your review, I'm confident they can help provide more context about how Referral Links work:

If you prefer, you can also contact our team directly at instructorsupport@udemy.com  and they will happily assist. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors