First Time Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Course Creation

Hi !  

I'm new on Udemy : I am Confused about Udemy will promote my courses or I have to promote my Udemy courses on social media .

6 Replies

You teach digital marketing, why you don't know how to get a customer?

Awesome reply. You would think a marketing person would know how to market their course. 

@LearnxAcade196 

Congrats on creating your course. Enrollment takes a while. That first student bravely enrolls in your course and gives their review. Then more follow. 

Wow that's awesome if it's the way it works 

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LearnxAcade196 congratulation on your first course!!! 🎉

Marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LearnxAcade196 

Yes, you can promote your course in your social media. Every paid course you publish has a referral link, which you can use to share and promote the course.

You can check this article to learn more about: Promote Your Course With Coupons and Referral Links

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!