First Time Course Creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Course Creation

Go to solution

Hello Dears, I hope you are doing well. its my first time that i want to create a course so please guide me which free software should i use to record videos and how to make lictures in a good way. thank you in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

And Also @BelalNoory662 You can Use Imovie,

Filmora, Windows movie Maker, Powerdirector or Hitfilm  ( If you want to go for Free Softwares )

Sony Vegas, Magix, Movavi and Premier Pro ( are some paid Options available)

KS

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @BelalNoory662 That's Great you are here 

All the best for your first Course !

KS

Go to solution

And Also @BelalNoory662 You can Use Imovie,

Filmora, Windows movie Maker, Powerdirector or Hitfilm  ( If you want to go for Free Softwares )

Sony Vegas, Magix, Movavi and Premier Pro ( are some paid Options available)

KS

Go to solution

I am new to creating a course on Udemy.  Could you tell me exactly what eqipment  I need to get started ? I don't even understand the terminology used that you mention above regarding software.

I have a desktop computer and a lap top. What do I need to do to become a Udemy instructor and record videos? I am trying to find out. I'm surprised Udemy doesn't offer a free course on this for new instructors.

Thank you.

Go to solution

Best free software would be OBS, best paid - for me - is Camtasia (for recording) and Premiere Pro (for editing video). I also use Audacity which is a free software for audio editing. Hope it helps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!