First Time as an Instructor on-line

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time as an Instructor on-line

Hello, I have spent many months researching and understanding the market for on-line courses as I am from the old Industrial era and find I have somehow ended up in the Technology era.  Suffice to say, I am learning as I go this new technology. I have created a course on something I know well and am qualified in, Stress. I am having trouble with the Instructors site because my business email address is different from my personal email address (I think this is the problem). I have been requested to provide a verification video (which I have). I hope this is the problem. Can anyone assist me here?

Regards

Shell

1 Reply
vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Hi @MichelleMin272 

I started four months back, and I faced the same issue when I was trying to submit my course. However, after creating a video as they asked (by reading the confirmation text), my account was approved and since then I have created 4 more courses. And have been paid too.

So, not to worry about it all.

Vinod.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!