First course submitted!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First course submitted!!

Just submitted my first ever course!!! Really excited to see how this goes, but I had to make a change to the thumbnail as it had text in it. I've re-submitted but had not saved it first. I've done that now, just want ed to let someone know so I didn't get it rejected again. Do you think it'll be ok now? I have the changes saved.

Thanks in advance. woohoo!!! x

3 Replies

I usually have something to change and resubmit for review. Congrats! @westy007 

For some reason as well. When I uploaded my profile picture, it made it go 90°. For some reason I can’t seem to get it straight

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @westy007 when you resubmit the course for review, the course goes back to the queue of the Quality Review team, the review process can take up to 2 business days. However, if you see your course image is not getting straight, please send an email request to our Support team along with the course image you are trying to upload, you can submit the request  here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors