First ever course on any online platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First ever course on any online platform

Hi, 

I joined udemy in 2020, but it wasn’t until recently that I decided to take up on the challenge of creating my first course on udemy. I did a lot of research on how to nail it. Put in a lot of effort and time and now when its published (yay! ), I am hearing crickets. A lot of people enrolled due to the free coupon, but I got no reviews. The anxiety is kicking in badly now. It’s been two days, but I am panicking. How long does it take for the first legit customer?

My market category is niche but according to market insights, I have a pretty good chance here since the competition is less and number of courses are low with average demand. Share your experiences. I would love to get some support.

1 Reply

Congratulations to your first course welcome to our instructors community. I seen your course already got some positive review. It’s good start. My view  a note, free coupon and free courses rarely gets reviews. We may get bad reviews also. We should not count on them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!