First-time on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First-time on Udemy

Hi everyone!

I just started a Udemy course on Python and MySQL and I was wondering what strategies I can do so that most people can benefit from my course. I'm just a 16 year old who was bored during the summer break and hence I decided to share my learning with everyone. Currently, I have 9 students enrolled because I shared a free coupon code for anyone interested to enroll. What else can I do to actually earn revenue?

Here's a link to my course: https://udemy.com/PySQLwithHasan/

Thanks! 

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hasnayni,

Welcome to the community 😊. How exciting that you decided to publish a course on Udemy. 

The earlier you start with teaching, the more experienced you will get! 

I recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

I also know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

If you have additional questions, please let me know 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!