First-time on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First-time on Udemy

Hi everyone!

I just started a Udemy course on Python and MySQL and I was wondering what strategies I can do so that most people can benefit from my course. I'm just a 16 year old who was bored during the summer break and hence I decided to share my learning with everyone. Currently, I have 9 students enrolled because I shared a free coupon code for anyone interested to enroll. What else can I do to actually earn revenue?

Here's a link to my course: https://udemy.com/PySQLwithHasan/

Thanks! 

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hasnayni,

Welcome to the community 😊. How exciting that you decided to publish a course on Udemy. 

The earlier you start with teaching, the more experienced you will get! 

I recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

I also know that marketing a course can be challenging, but no worries, this is one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

If you have additional questions, please let me know 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors