Forex Trading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forex Trading

Im 1st time uploading my course related to forex trading so what do you suggest about its price (how much I should set it) and how much i would earn from my lecture if i set the price to 100 USD ?

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HaiderNaeem963 Udemy gives instructors the freedom to set the course price for their courses from $20- $200. There's no easy answer to your question since there are many factors to consider when setting your course price. Here are a few suggestions:

Keep your price as low as possible, but look around Udemy to see if there are similar courses and prices competitively. You can sort courses by category in our site search to more easily find courses similar to yours and see how the price ranges for similar courses so you can have an idea. 

Regarding the revenue share there 2 scenarios:

• Sales occurring through instructor promotions: instructors receive 97% of the revenue when the student purchases their content using an instructor’s coupon or referral link.
  • Sales that do not occur through an instructor promotion: instructors receive 37% of the revenue for any Udemy sales where no instructor coupon or course referral link was used. These sales might occur after a user clicks on a Udemy advertisement, or browses the Udemy marketplace for courses.

I hope this helps.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors