Having a hard time getting thing done on this platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a hard time getting thing done on this platform

3 Replies

Note: I've already signed up TWICE as an instructor. I don't understand why the system is not recognizing me :(.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JudithBoice Sorry to hear the issue persists, I recommend you try some basic troubleshooting before trying again: 

• Clear your cookies and cache 
  • Try with a different browser
  • Access to udemy.com   again and see if that works. 

If the issue persists, please reach out to the team, to contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right side so you can open a case number make sure you provide as much information as possible, like the video recording of the issue, the link you are trying to access, browser, and device you are using so the team can assist you. 

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JudithBoice Sorry to hear that you are having issues signing in. I'll need a little more information to troubleshoot. Can you tell me when you are receiving this message? Are you attempting to click on a link for a specific thread? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors