Help from an experience instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help from an experience instructor

Hello,My name is Panos Hadjigeorgiou.I am a personal trainer coach,am trying to create my first video on udemy.I want your help....What video editing do you recommend to me.I thinking to make one big video about 30 minutes and then small videos for the explanations of every exercise and the to combine them together.Or is better to write them in a slite before every exercise?

1 Reply

hello friend

I see your concerns. I lived same things before 2 months.I finished my course and i have been waiting to be published from udemy team.

Firstly, make a plan. which topics will you tell? Then do it step by step. Example: one topic could be long to tell. so tell them step by step. Step 1 (... topic), step2... so you make videio step by step. It doesnt have to be 30 min for per steps. it could be boring for listeners so avoid to make long video. I have used bandicut for making video. I have added application datas by using google drive or onedrive link. People could download it when they do applications. you could share different links to be read.

Write your speech to a paper before you webcam. I did many of the times. Keaen how to pause and stop your video for video program. Because its very useful... show yourself in videos. And be relax 🙂

Take care

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors