Hi! First time creator Vikram here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! First time creator Vikram here!

Hi!

So happy to be a part of the teacher community here on udemy. Fellow instructors, I am Vikram, an entrepreneur and content creator from India. I have shared my first course (made a good course + necessary SEO) and I need your valuable advice on how to market my course and develop some speed. 

Is it a matter of making more quality courses or marketing the hell out of the one I have just made? If you can share your experience I'd be grateful!

Cheers.

2 Replies

Hi @Vikramadithya welcome!! 

You can check out this post. I'm sure you'll find super useful information there.

Hi Vikram,

I'm new to udemy & just now setup my payoneer payout settings. Now i have a request pending in payoneer from udemy for tax form submission.

I'm really clue less which form to choose from. I just have a PAN number with me.

I'm an individual content creator not a firm. Can you please share your experience/insights ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!