Hi and Hello, newly published creator...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi and Hello, newly published creator...

Hi and Hello, 

My name is Toan and I just got my first course approved. I have to admit that it was a challenge with loads of refilmings, but definitely worth it. 

I am not sure about the rest of the community, but since publishing my first, I feel that alot of the anxiety has gone away, and I am now excited for more. Who knows if people will be attracted to my work, but there is only one way to find out right?

In any case, I just wanted to share this message, and for those who are members and not published yet, just got for it 🙂 

5 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @toan-hoang 

Congratulations!
There is no doubt that the feeling is unique.
It happens to me every time I publish a new course, so I invite you to continue creating more courses! 🙂

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

That is awesome! I will soon upload my first course. A question, do you have any guidelines on the process you followed to have your course approved.

That will be helpful as I am on the last lap before uploading my course. 

Hi @Avril_Impacts ,

I would make sure that I have sent a test video and followed the suggestions given.

I initially set my course to private and sent out a few free coupons to people in my community to test and get feedback. After making a few corrections, I set it to Public which took around two days.

Good luck 🙂

Kind Regards,

Toan

Thanks. Hopefully I will be at that place mid September.

Congratulations!! i wish you good luck

Actually i am preparing the last 5 sections of my course it is at 70% and it's still 30% to complete

I am working on it and i will publish the course soon

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors