Ho to link Udemy to my Web Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho to link Udemy to my Web Page

Hi guys! I am a new instructor in Udemy. I would like to know how to link my personal web page with my course in Udemy. Can I put a bottom in my page with the link to Udemy? Can someone show me an example of how to do that, if it is possible? Also, I receive tips on how to promote my course on my social sites. Thanks so much!

5 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RaulOyuela-136 I have a page dedicated to my Udemy courses. I have the course image, a brief bio of the course and a coupon code for each one. I also use an App in the sidebar of my blog page called UFPW - Online Learning Courses - PRO. They have a free version but having the paid version I get the money from the sales! It has certainly been worthwhile financially for me.

Put a relevant coupon code on every YouTube video you release.

Place coupon codes on relevant Insta posts (I like to story tell over a few posts leading up to the code).

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi Sharon, thanks so much for your advice, I really appreciate it!

Aloha @RaulOyuela-136!

Sharon is making great recommendations, especially the one about the online learning courses plugin.

Go for it!

Thanks Billy to validate Sharon´s advice!

The best way , use HTML iframe tag. You see that please search what is this html iframe tag(code). You earn new thing.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors