Honest opinions on ads

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honest opinions on ads

Hello,

I recently created my first course "Classy Elimination Communication: no more poopy diapers!"

I have an instagram page with few followers, and I added my course to udemy hoping to reach a bigger audience.

It's not working and I could use some advice, how can my course get a better ranking within Udemy?
What do you guys think of ads headed towards your udemy page?
Thanks for your help, any advice/feedback is appreciated. 

Malena

5 Replies

Hey, how are you?

The best tip would be to update the course, improve the information on the sales page to make it more searchable, and create a good sales video.

Regarding advertisements, in my opinion I don't think it's worth it, as you're going to pay to send people into a world of competition.

Apart from the fact that you compete with Udemy itself, if you really want to invest I would start creating content on Instagram and make ads to gain followers, then you offer it organically to these followers.

Thank you! 

What is in your opinion a good sales video?
I appreciate your advice!
Malena

In my opinion, a good sales video has:

introduction, where you quickly summarize the course content.

Presentation, you introduce yourself and talk about your qualifications.

If you have a brief personal story with course content.

Description of some most important points about the course.

Name a special class that adds value beyond the course content.

Saying it has a 30 day guarantee helps.

Ask to sign up with something more emotional, like don't let this opportunity pass you by, invest in yourself...

Thanks for your advice. Quite helpful.

Thanks for sharing. Simple and easy to follow and put into action.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors