How Should I start a course for the first time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Should I start a course for the first time

Go to solution

Hi my name is Nickolas and I have just started Udemy and it is so awesome looking although I am overwhelmed by all the stuff to start the course! 

Does anyone have any tips or personal experiences on creating a course for the first time? 

🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @NickolasInd234 Welcome to the community!  Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

I begin by creating the sections and titles. That gives me structure to begin scripts. Start by first filming what excites you the most.

Go to solution

Hi @NickolasInd234 Welcome to the community!  Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

I hope that helps!

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thankyou for those great resources! 

I noticed when I was building section the first one says section 1 and than when I make a second section it says unpublished section.

How do I make it not say unpublished section? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!