How can I market my course to make healthy amount.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I market my course to make healthy amount.

Go to solution

I create my course. Now I wanna to publish it. It's 4 hours course with 5 quizzes and articles. What the price I adjust for this course ? 

How can I market it? 

Suggestions please. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HassanAli708 I‘m glad that you are working on publishing your course! 😊

I want to share with you the post about marketing a course one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

In regards to the price of the course, please take a look at this article to learn about the price tiers 

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Personally I mainly rely on the pricing engine to price my courses (honestly not sure if that's the best idea, but it seems to work pretty well).

I'm working on growing my LinkedIn following, as many of my courses relate to professional skill sets (e.g. project management) that seem to get good traction over on LinkedIn, as well as a YouTube presence. Both are intended to (hopefully) help drive traffic to my Udemy courses.

For LinkedIn I focus on informative posts about the course topic (e.g. a short explainer, tip/trick etc), and on Youtube I get a bit more in depth on some of the topics the course covers. My goal is to give folks a solid piece of information to help build credibility, and encourage them to want to learn more by buying into the course.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @HassanAli708 I‘m glad that you are working on publishing your course! 😊

I want to share with you the post about marketing a course one of the most discussed topics in the community. You can find the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing here; these should provide helpful insights and best practices from other instructors. 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing.

In regards to the price of the course, please take a look at this article to learn about the price tiers 

Please check it out, and I'm sure you will learn a lot about what to do after publishing your course!

Go to solution

I can't see the post. I don't know why. I watch webinars.

Go to solution

Personally I mainly rely on the pricing engine to price my courses (honestly not sure if that's the best idea, but it seems to work pretty well).

I'm working on growing my LinkedIn following, as many of my courses relate to professional skill sets (e.g. project management) that seem to get good traction over on LinkedIn, as well as a YouTube presence. Both are intended to (hopefully) help drive traffic to my Udemy courses.

For LinkedIn I focus on informative posts about the course topic (e.g. a short explainer, tip/trick etc), and on Youtube I get a bit more in depth on some of the topics the course covers. My goal is to give folks a solid piece of information to help build credibility, and encourage them to want to learn more by buying into the course.

Hope that helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors