How do I create a bonus lecture?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a bonus lecture?

Go to solution

I understand is the last lesson, I just have to name it: Bonus Lecture, right?  Do I add it as a normal lecture?

It won´t be a video, just text.

I understand you can add cupon codes however when I try to add it on the description or when I create an article it gives a warning and doesn´t allow to save it.

Not sure where I can add the link for the cupon code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @maycolchars,

Thanks for the question. This support article should help you: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines

You are right - the lecture title should be "Bonus Lecture." Please do not add any description for this lecture. The description section needs to be kept blank. I prefer to add a pdf that contains all coupon codes for my Udemy courses.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rahul Iyer
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey @maycolchars,

Thanks for the question. This support article should help you: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines

You are right - the lecture title should be "Bonus Lecture." Please do not add any description for this lecture. The description section needs to be kept blank. I prefer to add a pdf that contains all coupon codes for my Udemy courses.

Hope this helps 🙂

Go to solution

Can you show me an example? So is this PDF an article within Udemy? Or an external downloadable document? And the PDF is your bonus lecture? Please share a bit more on this, as I am totally confused about this bonus lesson as well and how I can put the links in there?

Go to solution

Can I put the links of my courses in the resources section of the bonus lecture?

Go to solution

Thanks a lot!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!