How do I make an edit to my course prior to going live?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make an edit to my course prior to going live?

I have prepared a submission for a new course called "Become a Climate Change Influencer." The quality assessment team says I have only one thing left to do before going live: delete a phrase in my course description. We have tried everything possible to access that, but there is no way to reach it and comply with the request. If I submit "re-submit" again, it only tells them that I have not done what they want but I have no way of explaining that I cannot do it. I need step-by-step specific instruction on how to access the course description part of my proposal so as to delete the phrase that must be deleted. I want help in navigating. Urgently!  

2 Replies

@mettaspencer 

The course description is under your “Course Landing Page.” This is accessed by clicking in the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner of your course. 

instructor dashboard

Edit/manage course by clicking on the course title

3 lines I mentioned

Course landing page where you will be able to access and edit course description.

I’m curious what was asked to be deleted, due to ai and what it may now flag.

IMG_1818.jpeg

Hi,

I understand the urgency of your situation. To edit your course description before it goes live, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to your instructor dashboard.
2. Click on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of your course.
3. Select “Edit/manage course” by clicking on the course title.
4. Access the “Course Landing Page” where you can edit the course description.

Once you’re on the Course Landing Page, you should be able to locate the field for the course description and make the necessary edits. After deleting the phrase as requested by the quality assessment team, ensure you save your changes. Dog Near Me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors