How much time it takes for the test video review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much time it takes for the test video review

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I have my complete tutorial ready. And I have submitted a tutorial under the test video review on 13th May 2020. Its been 10 days I didnot get any response on the same, and it still shows the status as Video in queue.

How much time it takes to get this process done from Udemy side? Do let me know.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SwatechTalk About the test video, due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the Test Video's review time is approximately 15 days. We appreciate all your patience as the team works through your videos.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @SwatechTalk About the test video, due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing, the Test Video's review time is approximately 15 days. We appreciate all your patience as the team works through your videos.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks for the update @ElianaC 

Go to solution

Hi @ElianaC any update? its been almost more than 15 days now, no progress in the test video review status.

I have my complete course ready, I am just waiting on the review.

One more question @ElianaC , if I have my complete course ready.. then will I be able still upload the course in case my video review is pending?

Please let me know. Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors